Friday, July 5, 2013

Man of Steel in IMAX 3D

Sorry if I've been posting blogs about Man of Steel (Superman) movie. It's just that I can't resist expressing what I feel about it. I am just a huge fan now, not just Clark Kent/Superman character but also Henry Caviil portraying Superman and the whole cast.

Speaking of which, I saw the movie for the second time yesterday but this time in IMAX 3D (woot!). The movie still amazed me and it seems that I don't get tired of watching it over and over and over again (LOL). It's the best action movie I've ever seen considering the casting, cinematography, script, production design, music, the acting of the actors, you name it, it's one whole of a blockbuster film. And I appreciated it more seeing it in IMAX. Kids who were there to see it were so amazed and they were like imitating Superman after the show (ang cute nila!). MOS is now the first in my list of my favorite movie following the Lord of The Rings trilogy and Pirates of the Caribbean (with Orlando Bloom only).

Watching in in 3D is different from the 2D version, plus you watch it in IMAX, wow could there be any better than that? The price could be more expensive than watching non-3D movies but hey, it's worth it in Tagalog "sulit naman!". The Php450 price of one ticket is no regret for over two-hours movie jam-packed with action and visual effects plus a bonus of a hunk actor portraying Superman, that's actually priceless!

After the success of this MOS, rumors have spread that there gonna be part 2 for the sequel and guess what MOS and Henry Cavill fans, its gonna be just next year. Whew! I can't actually wait for it. Excited to see more of their craft. Hands down for the whole MOS team! It's an EPIC movie!!!

For those of  you who haven't watched it, ticket booth is still open in IMAX in SM Mall of Asia. The movie will run until July 10 only so get your tickets now. Here's the link for the schedules.

http://smcinema.com/smcinema/index.php?p=1743&bid=21&mov=636&title=Man+Of+Steel



No comments:

Post a Comment